Re: bucket seat question???

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 21:25:51 EST

do you have a bench or 60/40?? on my 60/40, the tracks unbolted from my old
seats and bolted directly to the daytona seats. no problems what so ever...
  take it apart, it is much simpler than it sounds... took me like 20
minutes to do with looking at it a bit... good luck...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig