RE: Fuel mileage question

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 18:02:08 EST

  I had figured the weight would affect it some, but I thought I might break
even with the mods, I guess that is what I get for thinking!?;-) Like Ray
said though, I do find myself listening to that exhaust tune a lot, so I may
be riding her a little harder than I realize!!! I would say with the weight
you put in you will notice a big change! Maybe you could add an extra fuel
tank as part of that weight and kill 2 birds with one stone! Of course if
you are using it too fast the 2 birds might get you!!8-]!!!John