Re: In memory of Ron- Good Bye Friend

From: OceanDak@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 20:03:46 EST

For the past two days I have been devastated by the news of Ron's passing. I
am not a very active member of this list, but I have been personally touched
by his generous advice both here and through private e-mail for nearly 3
years.

My Dakota is the first truck I ever owned and Ron has patiently answered all
my endless questions about it, while, in good humor, teasing me about my
engine choice. He never made me feel stupid for not knowing and always
offered a couple hours out of a weekend, here and there, to take a look at
whatever I was having problems with.

Ron was a wonderfully generously person and I would like to dedicate this
poem to him.

Being A friend comes naturally,
It is taking a moment out of your life
to give of yourself by bringing comfort, encouragement and peace.

You do it graciously....
and I THANK YOU.

Good bye Ron. I will miss you.

Love Always
Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html

In a message dated 11/21/02 9:47:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,