Re: Reliving the BBQ

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 06:34:19 EST

I sure hope I make it next year... If all goes well, I plan to start
modifying my truck (using the info from
http://www.utahwest.com/Truck/fourwheeling.htm

I have found a Bronco(would prefer a mopar product) but the axle is the
reason why he had to use the ford.. driveshaft placement.... I even have 2
extra drive shats as of last night for a 4x4 dak, that I will have done
prior to my adventure through this... just have to connact Jay and get the
particulars of the drive shaft. Front one must be cut down 1" and back one
is lengthened (IIRC)

Anyway, if all goes well, in October yall get a first hand glimpse of a
Dakota that casts shade at any time of day and kewl swamper stickies....

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  5:10am up 9 days, 17:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/