RE: Re: RE: DML Support and Calandar (rant)

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 11:34:26 EST

  I haven't purchased a calendar in the past, but would be willing to this
year if it would help keep it going. Who knows I might even take 1 each of
those Jon has lying around from the past. I started to before, but figured I
have so much stuff lying around now that I didn't, oh well it would just
give my boy more stuff to sort through when I'm gone, hopefully not for
awhile! The reason I didn't send a picture is my baby is pretty stock
looking, the only rarity being the Amber Fire Pearlcoat!
 The collage would be a nice idea and so would the dedication to Ronald
Wong.
 As for the previous message, not receiving a digest would seem no fault to
the DML, I receive so much I can't keep up with it, digest or regular. Also
I do delete the previous messages, but sometimes after they have been sent
they seem to magically reappear!?!? cyber space ghosts!

Take care, John.