Billet A/C Knob Group Buy Update

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 23:42:19 EST

Pictures of the knobs for 2001-2003 Dakotas/Durangos and 2002-2003 Rams
(Model #2) are now available on my group buys page, as well as a picture of
what the Ram's head engraving looks like.
The Ram's Head engraving is not exactly like the Dodge version because of
copyright issues. These knobs (model #2) are a brand new design specially
generated for the group buy therefore Billet Pro didn't have any time to go
through the lengthy process of licensing the logo from Dodge, so the design
must be different (The Chevy moles got upset back when they did bowtie knobs
so they had to acquiesce for all new models).

Since we are already closing in on the maximum discount, I will be sending
out payment information within a week to those who have pre-ordered knobs
via e-mail. Dave at Billet Pro will begin production on the group buy's
knobs at the end of next week (a different group buy for PT Cruisers is in
front of us for production this week), so people who pay early for polished
knobs will receive them as soon as they're produced. All of the brushed
knobs are being sent to a second company after they are produced in one big
batch, so they won't ship out until after the group buy is complete.

Here's the URL to the group buy again:
http://www.dakota-durango.com/gb_billetknob.htm

- Steve
http://www.dakota-durango.com