Ron Wong Memoral Fund

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 00:58:46 EST

Hey Guys,
       I know there is not one of you out there that has not benefited from
Ron's knowledge & humor. I appeal to all of you one more time to donate
something to the Fund. I know you can spare a few dollars to honor a man who
will be missed by the List for long time to come.
       Hell, we all spend more on our Dakotas than we should, I gave up
something for mine to donate and damned if it didn't make me feel better than
what I was going to spend on the Dak. Well, I'll end up getting what I wanted
for it but it'll just take a couple of weeks longer. Everybody can't be that
tight, some people donated $100. Come on let's honor the man. THERE ARE SOME
GUYS THAT WERE GOOD FRIENDS OF RON'S THAT WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM. WHY??
  "Sir Bill"

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html <or> http://southernmopar.org/