Update to the R/C 1500 Hemis

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:03:54 EST

For those who want to see some real numbers, Matt just ran a heavy beast 4x4
2500 Hemi (automatic) in the 1/4 mile 16.2 seconds (6300 plus lbs) in bad
weather.

As with Matt results as a baseline, those who expect that the latest Dakota
will outgun the Hemi, be careful, you may be stung.

I agree with Matt on projecting the lightweight 1500 R/C Hemi will do the
1/4 mile in low 14s stock. Now with the KB hemi supercharger coming in the
winter of 03, I expect the truck be in the 12s or less.

Here is a guy who just keep on producing numbers for all to build upon -
MATT BARRET.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."