Re: Dyno #s for diy ported heads

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 00:53:28 EST

14.313??? My V6 is gonna smoke that after the new engine!!!

I'm glad to see ya do your porting yourself. Makes the rewards of your
labor that much better!! Not many would tackle that feat!

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
Webmaster For
http://garyhedlin.com
http://importslayer.com
http://socaldakota.com
http://scsilverdak.com
http://assistivetechnologies.com
...And Many More!

<srp@cox.net> wrote in message

> I bet my cam would do you wonders... Sounds like my setup (but with 1.92
RT, nonported heads). I run the 4bbl m1 too.