Can someone Explain

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 03:55:15 EST

 Hello All,
   Well it looks like the wifes Jeep is on a downhill
slide and I am looking to buy her a used durango. I
was looking at the 2000 models. Half of them have a
5.2 and some have the 4.7 then there is a hand full
with the 5.9 motor. Is it just a shoting match at the
motor. I thought all 2K had the 4.7 other then the
R/T's. Please set me stright on what was avaible.

Hopefully it won't matter. I am going to look at a 2K
durango R/T this weekend.

Thanks
Matt Tharp