Re: Dyno #s for diy ported heads

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 21:14:25 EST

Are you guys planning on making the Mopar Nats again next year? I've got
some big plans for my dak when I get back in May (she's hibernating right
now while I'm out here floating on this big gray tin can), hopefully I'll
have everything done in time for the Mopar Nats, and then the R/T Nats in
Sept, with plenty of visits to Cecil all summer long (I'm only about an hour
or so away from Cecil). I'm sure we can put together a good weekend of
racing to commemorate your "retirement" :)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T