Re: RE: Re: Now Charger: was RE: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 13:48:29 EST

Yea, I think it'll be happier out there( live a longer life),
and my DAK is on the verge of putting almost as much power to the ground (if
not more) than the Charger
so I am just as happy with the Dak...
fact is I've put more miles on it than I did the Charger the entire time I
owned it.......LOL

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com