Tow Straps For Sale

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 03:07:23 EST

I have a bunch of straps that I need to get rid of, I got them from a buddy
that doesen't have a 4x4 anymore, so he gave them to me to unload. Anyways,
how does a 80,000lb rated (He said it, not me, but they're REAL heavy duty,
some of the guys here have them), looped on both ends at 18' long for $20 for
the first, $15 for the second, and $10 for any more than that plus shipping
sound? I'll betcha won't break one from normal recovery work!! I have about
25 of these things.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts