RE: RE: A call to all Canuk Dak owners

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 13:33:45 EST

LOL Jon. I only have one thing to add... aren't you half Canadian?
bwahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but I know your mom is Canadian. Seems though that she's developed
the Western NY accent, but she's still Canadian :-) I just couldn't resist.
And I love Poutine :-P~~~~~ And we know you secretly love us Canadians..
hehehehe or you'd make this a DML USA site :-)

But anyway, most people that know me also know that I don't really care
where I live as long as I have Jason, my Dak, and high-speed internet. Life
is good :-)

Norah