RE: Howdy :-)

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 17:07:21 EST

Norah Bleazard said:

> Wow... what have I walked into when I came back to the DML... lol...
> There are 3 types of Dak people... those that love chrome, those that
> hate it, and those that couldn't care less. Which category do I fall
> into... the "Hate Chrome" one. Why?.. cause no need to polish and the
> truck looks great all one colour.. black and sleek. Kind've reminds me
> of Darth Vader. And I've never seen chrome on Darth Vader. Chrome is a
> personal preference and I wouldn't want to start a huge debate over
> it... BUT.... CHROMELESS DAKS RULE... bwahahahahaha.

Chrysler has a code word for those of us who prefer no chrome on our
vehicles.

SPORT

I've noticed that no Chrysler vehicle labeled "Sport" has any chrome on it.

Yes, I know, this is not the most interesting or useful bit of
information, but it's probably the most on-topic post I've had all day.
Sorry about the incoherent rambling, but I'm stuck in the office without
anything really to do, and I'm going bonkers.

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario