Fuel Injectors too big/running rich?!?!!?!?

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 04:02:59 EST

Well, the truck is still surging a little here and there.

After driving for awhile, it'll pop codes P0202, P0204, P0206, P0207
(Which means injector control circuit malfunction). I'm running the FMS
21# injectors in the 4.7L. Checked with the scan tool and the long term
fuel trim while on cruise control at 70MPH is about -15% to -18%. I've
seen it peaking at 20% or so as well. Is this too high? I have the Leach
PCM, should I have him cut back on the fuel a little?

I appreciate your help. I'll pull the freeze frame data in the morning.

Thanks
william