Re: o/t: pictures of telephone jack wiring

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 09:27:23 EST

How is it going? I'm a tech for Vz.
The white/blue pair should go to the green/red in the jack.
Make sure all phones on that line have filters installed.
If you have a water meter jack you will need a filter there also.
The tech should have verified sync at demarc, you can check this
by plugging in the modem at the nid, the modem will need power too.
The ready light should go from flashing to solid, you then have sync.

Any questions
email me off list
Gmblows@aol.com