RE: RE: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 15:38:40 EST

I've been looking through my FSM and just about everything you've checked
would set a fault code if it was bad.

Did you check for the codes AFTER having tried to start it? Sorry for that
question but I've done a lot of computer troubleshooting and many times the
user is so frustrated he overlooks the obvious....no offense.:-)

Was anything worked on or modified just prior to this problem?

Does it try to fire at all?

There's no need to remove your TB. If the sensors were faulty or
disconnected they should set a code.

Do you have a fuel pressure gauge? There are several brands available that
can be connected to the shrader valve on your fuel rail. The computer can't
detect if there is fuel during starting.

Just can't think of anything else right now. Man, a scanner would really be
handy....

RayB