Re: 2003 DML Calendar - send me your pics!

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 16:25:03 EST

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:45:01 jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I must have your pictures by December 21, 2002 - that's only about 3
> weeks, so if you want to get 'em to me in time you'll need to hurry! :-)

Rats... I was kind of hoping to get some pictures of our Quad at Moab.
We'll be there on about the 17th or 18th of December.

I don't suppose you could give us enough time to get our pictures
developed in Salt Lake and mailed to you from there? We could probably
get them in the mail on the 19th or 20th. With the holiday, I'm not sure
how long it would take to get there. At least there are no customs delays
to worry about :-).

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario