Re: Re: All wound up about rotors now........ (belated)

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 21:24:23 EST

I`m sorry for the late reply,but I`ve been away from
the computer for several days. I am glad we have come
to a concensus on rotors! After the holidays,I have
come to realize what is important in life,and that is
rotors,agreeing on stuff,and not to eat too much. I am
still somewhat gassy. Steve P.

--- Mark <Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com> wrote:

> Ok, Ok, Uncle!!! They warp, twist, and even shout.
> Man, I'm glad I didn't
> dip into the old "work hardening" chapter. LOL
>
> Mark

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.