RE: Off topic list posting - Brian

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 13:28:01 EST

Hahahahha

I am from California and never been to Utah and I am LDS.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."

nope, not at all... I am not a native Utahn (yes that is what they are
called). I am from california and just came to utah to get my PhD. However
that is probably one of the most common questions you hear when people know
that you live in utah, it is the dominant culture in this state....

For Josh... LDS is Latter Day Saints, as in Church of Jesus Christ of
(a.k.a. Mormon)