Re: RE: get the jack out of a Gen III

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 18:00:14 EST

That jack is not designed very well at all. I got so pissed with it, I
ended up just cutting the strap off and now the jack is in the bed. LOL.
Maybe I should mod some better Velcro straps in there, so it will be easy
to get to when you need it. Usually -20 and snowing, hehe never fails.

At 01:40 PM 12/2/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>I bought a 2001 Dak but don't have the jack, anyone want to sell one?
>Mike

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport