It's not that hard folks......

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 19:13:34 EST

I am sitting hear laughing my a$$ off, seriously, it's gone, i'll have to
get an aftermarket one now.....

You guys are killing me, "How to get my jack out??"
The first time i did it was when i ripped a hole the size of my fist in my
tire, in the creek at Jon's place summer of 2000. Took me about 30 secs to
figure out how to get the jack out, and i was muddy, and wet, and i only
have one good hand!!! sheesh....

Ok, rant mode is off now, go about your normal business...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....