Re: STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 19:32:27 EST

Mallett, Donald B wrote:
> Now the convertible....
>
> This one I can't defend. Not in upstate NY :)
>

> Jon, You have no reason to defend your self on this one, Its a freaking
> Dakota! That's good enough for me. As far as it being a ragtop, Go with it!
> I had 74 Spitfire in High School and I lived in North Jersey then.

Ragtops rawk! BUt Jon, a piece of advice, do NOT use bridges like the
Tappan Zee during the Winter with a ragtop. Have a friend who did that
with a rag on his Jeep, one winter he went over the TZ, and a chunk of
ice came off of one the girders and landed in the rear seat.. After that
during the Winter he'd put the hardtop on...

--
Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES