Re: Finally Got it to Start!!

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 21:29:04 EST

Sounds like the fuel is bleading off. Somewere along the system it is
letting the pressure go away, either to the outside like on the ground or
back to the tank like through the fuel pump check valve. You are building
pressure by cycleing the key. You need to hang a pressure gauge (make sure
it has enough cap for inj.) and watch to see that it is bleading down. My
bet is the pump.
GEORGE!!