Re: 95 power steering issues and electrical wack..

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 09:32:00 EST

is your truck a 2wd?? my 94 had a leaking steering rack. fluid all over
the crossmember, sounds like your problem. i took it in and the shop told
me the whole rack needed replacing... if you have a pep boys near you, go
there. the rack was only $99 there. and if you have them do it, it is like
$200 in labor and a front end alignment. as far as a i know there is no kit
to fix the leak...

i had that problem with my truck several years ago with your electrical.
there was a fuse under the hood that was blown. check the fuse box there
and i beleive it was a 5 amp fuse. the fuse could be blown, but still look
ok too. i've had that happen before also... you might want to check them
with a voltmeter...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed