Re: Off-Roading this weekend......The pic. are up!!!!

From: branning sung (brannings@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 13:49:35 EST

Hey Tom,

   Okay that's it now I'm jealous. My IFS doesn't get anywhere near that
performance. You should act as a wholesaler now. Just put together the
instructions, get all the parts together, and sell Solid Axle Kits. Ive
been looking all over the place for something like that or a shop that would
do it but so far no luck. I was thinking about selling the Dakota for the
2500 Ram just for the axle but hey if I can get mine looking like that its a
keeper.

Branning