RE: Dakota Brembo Rotors - Gold colored (unusual)

From: Wayne (blowndakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 17:39:22 EST

I have a set of these I got about two years ago from
PowerStop. They say Brembo right on them. While the
coating is long gone from the friction surface
everywhere else is still gold and there is no rust on
them anywhere. I paid $230 with new pads and shpping
and the truck actually stops slightly better with no
fade.