Tires

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 01:01:07 EST

I picked up a spare set of 2000 factory 15x8 rims cheap to put some winter
tires on. Going to go with Winter Duelers (truck blizzaks, blizzaks
rock). That and 4x4, Mmmm, should be fun.

I'm trying to decide what to get to replace the factory badyears, sometime
mid-summer they'll be toast I figure (40k on them now). Looking at
Bridgestone dueler A/T, dueler A/T REVO, and BFG A/T. Opinions? I'm
thinking it probably narrowing it down to the two Bridgestone's as I've
heard really good things about them. My prior trucks and Jeeps I ran the
BFG A/Ts on with good luck though.

Does anyone have the new A/T REVO tires? There aren't too many opinions
at tirerack, but those that are there rave about them.

/Curt