Re: LIft Kits

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 12:28:40 EST

The only lifts that I know of are made by Truckin Suspension. The only
person that I know that has one of their lifts was very displeased with it.
He ended up spend 6 or more months with his truck on blocks and never got it
to work in 4x4 once it was lifted. If you go to www.dodgedakotas.com and
look in the lifted and offroad forums for a guy named Knobbyman he can tell
ya all about it. Rancho and other name brand lifts have not come up with
any kits since the dak switched to rack and pinion. I'm glad I bought my
truck when I did.. I've got a 3" rancho lift on mine.
HTH, Hop