Need Some Door Panels

From: Andrew Dennis (mrdennis436@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 15:28:59 EST

I've been subscribing to this list for a while, but haven't posted to it, I
need to obtain 2 door panels for a 95 Dak, preferably some with manual
windows, and no power lock switches..... I work in car audio, and have
decided to change my setup, and need to replace my door panels in order to
do so (if anyone is interested, the current panels are black vinyl, and
built to hold a Kicker KX 120.2, 1 Kicker RMB6 and a pair of Kicker 6.5"
component speakers in each door panel (about 30 hours labor per panel for
this creation)
Thanks
Andrew Dennis