RE: Amsoil

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 16:31:32 EST

Mike...have you ever own a super car and drive it hard? Everyone that into
performance machine do not allow the oil to break down - period. Even
synthetic can have cook off effects under WOT. Though, the wear and tear is
less than dino oil.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."