Re: Amsoil

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 16:54:03 EST

true that. we all have very different views on everything though. that's
one of the main reasons that we all work so well together as a "society" of
dakota owners. always remember that you're right and everyone else is wrong
though. :)

**on a side note, I gota very nice promotion today at work! sorry, i know
it's not dak related, but i have to tell someone...i can't hold it in
anymore.

-Josh