Re: Re: RE: No Heat?

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 22:51:31 EST

> It was hovering around 3 F Tuesday morning and I had no heat problems
> with the 180 in my truck.
I have a 180 in mine and have the radiator almost completely blocked off,
and the gauge came up maybe 10 deg higher at 20F. It still only points to
about the 10 o'clock position. I had decent heat before, but it wouldn't run
you out. Sounds like my stat is stuck open.
But, since I did that, the transmission shifts flawlessly! The OD wouldn't
work half the time after the weather got cold. Mileage seems to have
improved, also.

Jon
STL MO