Dakota Pictures! ATTN John

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 13:12:38 EST

I've finally got pictures up and a really lame website. 2 pictures and not
much text. Not an impressive effort for someone who does this for a
living:)
Eventually I hope to make it to the BBQ or Daktoberfest to get some decent
pictures, but for now, these will need to do. At least they do sort of have
a plow mounted.

http://thehenrys.us/dakota

Clicking on the pictures prings up the full 2250x1680 image size. John, do
you think the larger ones will be useable for a 1/4 size picture on the
calender?

David Henry
94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd