Re: RE: HELP what transmission do I have?

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 14:06:19 EST

Yep, also note that there may be more than one version of the 46RH.

With the 42RHs there is an earlier version (no CPS and small 1/4" fluid
fittings) and a later version (CPS and 3/8" fluid line fittings).

I think the only way to be certian is check the PN#s cast on the edge of the
flange the pan mounts up to.

mm