Re: Re: severe detonation problem

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 18:24:02 EST

I would try burning premium grade and I would also replace the O2
sensors. If they have
gone bad - it very well could cause the rich conditions. How new are
your plugs? Might want to pull them to see if the electrodes are worn.
Running rich will cause a plug to wear out faster.

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/