Re: Electrical Problem!!!

From: Greg (gsutinen@wi.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 17:56:12 EST

It's the factory LED display am/fm cd player. I figured it was maybe the
cold also, which I'm sure it is, but it's been colder last year with no
problems. Also, what about the diirectionals not working at the same time?
Do they both use a common ground that is possibly screwing up when it is
cold in the cab? Any insite to where it might be? I looked underneath pretty
good for a stud or bolt with wires connected under the dash, but it's pretty
tight under there. Couldn't see anything suspect.

Greg

<SEMIHEMI01@aol.com> wrote in message news:166.1829d31e.2b26760d@aol.com...

> Greg,
> If it's a backlit LCD display they are real sensitive to extreme
cold.
> If it's a LED display it may be affected by the low temp too. Question:
Does

http://southernmopar.org/