Re: RE: Help!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 15:48:42 EST

Rascal, Barry can't go to the homepage if he can't get to outside websites
from work. We control our internet access to most of our users here at work
as well. there's a very short list of websites that are "approved" for
everyone to view so that the tellers and personal bankers service customers
and don't just browse the web. I don't have to worry about that since I'm
in the backoffice and work in the IT department.

Here's the text off the page Barry, just unsubscribe and resubscribe when
you get back...
-Josh

The Dakota Mailing List is an Internet mailing list which was created in
late 1995; it currently has approximately members. The main purpose of the
list is discussion about the Dodge Dakota and anything else related to the
Dakota (or Durango). There are no requirements to join (you don't have to
own a Dakota or Durango to be on the list; many people have used the list as
a part of their pre-purchase research.)

The easiest way to subscribe is to use the WWW Gateway. You can also
subscribe via e-mail, by sending a message to majordomo@dakota-truck.net and
putting "subscribe dakota-truck" in the body of the message. Since the list
traffic can get pretty high at times, there is also a digest mode. (You get
a bunch of posts in a single message throughout the day.) The procedure to
subscribe in digest mode is the same as above, but replace "dakota-truck"
with "dakota-truck-digest". Although payment of the list's ISP hosting costs
are made possible by the voluntary donations of our members, there is
absolutely no charge for subscribing to or being on the list (and there
never will be as long as I'm behind the wheel). :-)

The DML membership runs the gamut from drag racers to off-roaders to show
goers to folks who don't use their trucks for anything more exciting than
hauling groceries. Many subscribers are ASE certified; the DML is an
excellent source of tech info.