Re: Re: Tires for Gen III

From: David McKittrick (sysop1@rogers.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 21:44:18 EST

I got the Bridgestone Dueler A/T and went one size up from the P215 to the
P235 useing the 15" stock rims.
Grips very well in the deep or fluffy snow. Not so good on the icey patches
but thats what I get the 200lbs of sand in the back for. Can't wait for the
summer to mudding.

Link to Tire Rack's Dueler tires.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Duele
r+A%2FT+D693

David McKittrick - London, Ont. (Thunderbay till Feb)
98' CC Sport. 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto