Re: Re: RE: Help!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 10:18:34 EST

I think they allow it just to tempt us with internet porn so they can fire
us and bring in younger people and pay them less. Speaking of websites
dealing with your sofware...you should see the website for my software, it's
a joke and a half. There's no real information on it at all. If that was my
only website I'd have to kill myself.

Josh