Re: Hypothetical Question

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 03:13:56 EST

I think Ron's idea of using a good carb system and a MSD igntion is far more
realstic than spending 4k on a EFI setup. I'm not lookng for good MPG's,
I'm after the kck a$$ factor.

Immagine a nice gen 2 dak with that 440 in it, 6 pack carb setup, 5 speed
manual trans, 4:56 posi differential, and a fiberglass body kit. Can
someone say play truck?

Best of all, I may finally have a justified use for my hood scoop!

Gary Hedlin

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message

> "Gary Hedlin" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote:
>
> : Ok guys, heres a question for the experts.
>
> : Can a dakota PCM be re-flashed for a non-magnum engine? Suppose someone
> : stumbled accross a nice 440 Short Block, and was looking at making it an
EFI

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'