Re:re: hypertech address

From: GSWillhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 11:04:30 EST

Ed....Me to! It pulls harder than before and allows
me to use more of the M1 4bbl's upper rpms. I feel
like I'm actually using the full capablities of the Mopar
roller rockers and guides now. Seems to correspond
with the upper RPM dyno chart on the '98 5.2L Ram.

http://www.hypertech-inc.com/jpegs/98ram5.2L.jpg

George