RE: Great Looking Numbers!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 19:21:03 EST

i think an SRT-4 would look great being towed by my Dakota...

then again, i'd have to sell the Dak to get the Neon... so I don't see
myself getting one anytime soon. :(

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust K & N Drop-in Air Filter w/ front shield cut-out Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Bob Tom Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 6:48 PM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: DML: Great Looking Numbers!

FYI:

Sport Compact Car just did an eight car comparison with some factory Sport Tuner cars and the Neon SRT-4 came out on top by a big margin.

RWHP and RWTQ are at: http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0301scc_under20gs01_zoom.jpg

1/4-mile ET at: http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0301scc_under20gs05_zoom.jpg

Pocket Rocket II !

Bob