Re: And away we go...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 21:07:22 EST

Ok guys - drive safe and let us know when you get in! And watchout for
Mr. Smokey!

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/