Re: And away we go...

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 23:05:46 EST

Damn.. I wish I had the next few days off. I would troll around I-70
sides(you couldn't miss me), I would be the only fool rootin on the little
hills and fields next to the interstate!!

When you leave Indiana on I-70 and hit Illinois, the first town in is
Marshall...(of course I will likely be @ work) but if you are feeling down
or need some coffee, hit the Phillips 66 there and take a break. My
mother-in-law and sister-in-law both work there.. (don't know if they will
be there, Shannon and Clarann) There is also a McDonalds, BurgerKing and
Wendy's at the same exit and a couple of other 'adult stores' as well ;-)

Have a safe trip and maybe on your way back through I can get you a cup of
coffee or something

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:10am up 10 days, 23:11, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/