close call F**d

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 22:28:24 EST

Holy S#|t I almost pissed myself today. I was 2nd car in a left turn lane,
yield on green. Ahead of me was a F$#d Exploder way out in the
intersection (idiot) talking on a cell. The light turns red at this big/busy
intersection so he decides to back up outta everybodys way. I notice he
doesn't take it outta reverse... I just know whats gonna happen, I
outright panic. I start honking my horn and waving my arms. I've got 10+
people around me thinking I'm pshyco, but this guys just chatting away. I
start to get out when he finally becomes aware of me and gets a clue.
I'm still wound up three hours later, its no wonder the ferd guy (couger
10s) in my office won't talk to me.

ARRRHH
mm