Rambling Exhaust Question

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 11:10:16 EST

Hey guys, I was thinking about the exhaust issue, ever since I put on my=20
Gibson cat back, I lost alot of bottom end, and I was thinking of going back=
=20
to a stock size pipe with just a muffler (always liked Dynomax Super Turbos=20
on the Olds) to make up for it, how does that sound? Or, on the creative=20
side, since I always loved duals, I was thinking about putting the stock pip=
e=20
size from the cat to the muffler, then have a dual outlet muffler, 2" or=20
2.25", and make it come out right behind each wheel, into a 3" tip or so, no=
=20
bumper exit for me, I 4x4 too much....... What y'all think?

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver=20
Streak"=A0 '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finish=
ed=20
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!=20
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts