Re: Help needed (hope the solution)

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 05:20:14 EST

This sounds like it is a good idea. I have changed everythink till now,
sending unit
oil filter
oil
oil pump

Now comes the cam with the bearings.
The funny thing here in europe is, Dodge was never selled here. But when chrysler came to europe they equipped the stock as in the us. So the oil pump was in Belgium and needs just one day to get to my local chrysler dealer. Ok, the parts are more expensive than the aftermarket, but you can´t get aftermarket parts for the dakota except oil filters, air filters, brake pads and so on. I hope the price will be OK for the oil pump I paid 125 $.

Thanks for all your help. I will figure out today how much the cam will cost and how fast I can get it.

Stefan