Happy BirthDAK to me!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 22:42:45 EST

Hey, DML!
The DAKSY is 3 years old today! Actually she was built in July, but I bought
her on 17 Dec 99, one week after getting notification that my divorce was
finalized, a "freedom at last" present to myself. Because I bought her, &
consequently found you guys (& gals) on the DML, I have been able to learn
more about DAKS than I could or would have imagined & have made many new
friends, both on-line & at some DAK Meets. From the homebrew intake to the
little Solar Yellow Ram's Heads on the wheel hubs, you guys have never
steered me in the wrong direction. Of course, if I hadn't found the DML, I'd
probably have a fatter wallet & checkbook, but what the Hell! She's my baby,
& I try to pamper her with lavish ( & some not-so-lavish...)accessories!
Anyway, she's been mine for 3 years & 59,253 miles & hopefully we'll have
many more years & miles together!

L8r, DAKKERS & DAKETTES!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY